Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where is the cheapest small farms for sale?

my husband %26amp; I want to move to a small farm in a few years and we are thinking of somewhere in KY, TN or TX. We want small town community but not far from larger city. Also it should be close to a major interstate as my husband drives a truck.Where is the cheapest small farms for sale?
I live in WV and we have three major interstates 64, 77 and 79, all of which are kept in great shape, as well as other main intersecting highways.


Land is cheaper than alot of areas and we are close to major cities depending on which part of the state you locate to....ie: Roanoke, Pitttbsugh, Wash DC, Philadelphia.


But hurry, like everywhere else, prices are going up every day!Where is the cheapest small farms for sale?
Checkout on www.FarmStack.com

Report Abuse



Tulsa, Ok. Many small farms for sale just north and east. Easy access to I35, I40, I44.
Maybe Roanoke the cheapest farms sale.
South of San Antonio, TX. Relatively cheap land, LOW cost of living

No comments:

Post a Comment