Thursday, July 8, 2010

How do you find a farm for sale in the middle of nowhere in southern oregon?

My husband's job is relocating us to the Medford/Ashland/Grant's Pass area sometime next year. We are currently in Texas. I can't wait to go, I was born there and spent a large chunk of my childhood in the area of portland. I am very excited. I've searched on the internet for houses, farms, etc. and all i get back are the multimillion dollar homes. We want something very simple, very remote and very cheap. Thanx!How do you find a farm for sale in the middle of nowhere in southern oregon?
I want to do the same thing in Wisconsin. Here is what i am going to do. I am going to visit as many farms as i can in person. I am going to ask if they will sell me 20 acres of land for $20,000. If they think that is too cheap, i will agree to allow them to continue farming on 15 of them for the next 5 years rent-free. No one would refuse that deal. They get cash today and get the land too. Or am i just kidding myself. /How do you find a farm for sale in the middle of nowhere in southern oregon?
rich@portlandpowersearch.com








E-mail him, and tell him what you are looking for. I'm moving to Oregon and every morning he send me house descriptions of exactly what I want. he is a fantastic relater.

No comments:

Post a Comment