Thursday, July 8, 2010

Please Help Me Out??Were Can i Look To find English Bulldogs For Sale??

I suggest adopting.... you can go to http://www.petfinder.com and enter in the dog info... they'll give you places where you can get any kind of animal!!Please Help Me Out??Were Can i Look To find English Bulldogs For Sale??
I had a lady come into work today and she was looking at the newspaper ads and that is where she found her bull dogs that she wanted.Please Help Me Out??Were Can i Look To find English Bulldogs For Sale??
Here is the link of the BCA . You can find a good breeder there or adopt one .





http://www.rescuebulldogs.org/





have a bully-good-day
Here's what i would do. Go online to Yahoo! and and type these word: (type your town name here) english bulldogs sale.


You'll probobly get a lot of answers like that. Girl go with something fast coz, these prices are getting higher everyday.


$_$
http://www.pets4you.com/englishbulldog.h鈥?/a>
petfinder
local classified ads. online breeders. akc breeder lists


mypet.com check with your local shelters, rescue clubs, and pet adoption agencies they may have one.
OK get on the enter net and go to next day pets and go to ether puppy for sale or dogs for sale and then scroll down until you get to English bulldog puppy's for sale
ON THE WEB THERE IS A PLACE CALLED OODLE.COM THATS WHERE I GO ALL THE TIME AND THERE IS ALOT IF DOGS AND OTHERE STUFF TO
try ebay theres everything on ebay
www.craigslist.com
Of course you can find a breeder online...that is how I eventually got referred to my breeder.





However, given the opportunity to do it over, I would go to a local dog show first. I recently went to one this fall (6 weeks after I got my bulldog) and met dozens of breeders. I had an opportunity to speak with several and made some great contacts for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment